Serial number tabs
In addition to the serial number fields, additional information is linked in the form of tabs. You can go through the different tabs under the serial number details screen. The tabs below belong to a serial number.
In this order overview you can see all orders on which the serial number has been used. They can be current or current orders, but also orders from the past. This overview is only informative.
- No.: the order line number on which the selected serial number is known on the corresponding order.
- Order no.: the order number on which the selected serial number is known.
- Status: the current status of the order line.
- Shipping / pick up: the shipping or collection time for the selected serial number on the order.
- Expected date: the expected end time when the selected serial number is returned to the warehouse (indicative).
- End of issuing: the realized end moment when the selected serial number is returned to the warehouse.
- Taken on: the actual act of taking the selected serial number.
- Billed up to: Until billed for the selected serial number on this order.
- Total: Total price excl. VAT for the order line for the selected serial number, if already calculated on the order.
- Total VAT: Total calculated sales tax for the order line for the selected serial number, if already calculated on the order.
- Total incl. VAT: total price incl. VAT for the order line for the selected serial number, provided it has already been calculated on the order.
The overview of services shows all services performed on the serial number. These can be services that have already happened or services that must take place in the (short) term. From this overview it is also possible to create a service directly.
It is possible to add files to a serial number, just like on an article. But on a serial number it is interesting to add files if, for example, you want to keep a certificate or specific file related to the serial number.
- Filename: the filename which is automatically generated from within the file. This can be changed after uploading.
- Filetype: the type of file. This cannot be changed after uploading.
- Article no.: The item number of the selected serial number.
- Serial no.: The selected serial number.
You can upload a file by pressing on select a file and selecting a file from your device. Afterwards press upload and the file will be added. It will automatically be added to the list of all files.
You are always able to download a file by selecting a file in the overview and pressing download. The file will then be downloaded in your browser to the standard location.
Select the file in question which you would like to delete and press delete. The file will be deleted right away and will not be available anymore.